- Pulau Hantu IOTA Contest 2022
- Aluminium pipe (Accessory)
- RPi3 PSU (Computer/IT)
- RPi4 PSU (Computer/IT)
- DV4Mini UHF (Accessory)
The Singapore Amateur Radio Transmitting Society (SARTS) is a non-profit organization for amateur radio operators and enthusiasts in Singapore. SARTS is a member society of the International Amateur Radio Union (IARU), Region 3, Asia Pacific.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic all face-to-face meetings are cancelled. We will update you here about any changes and upcoming meetings at the Alumni Medical Centre, No.2 College Road, Singapore 169850.
SARTS Membership 2022
For renewal and application please use our online member application/renewal form.
- Repeater Transmit (you listen): 145.625 MHz
- Repeater Receive (you transmit): 145.025 MHz
- CTCSS Tone (both TX and RX): 156.7 Hz
9V1RSE (SG East – offline)
- Repeater Transmit (you listen): 145.675 MHz
- Repeater Receive (you transmit): 145.075 MHz
- CTCSS Tone (TX only): 103.5 Hz
9V1RMP (Marine Parade)
Currently analogue only!
- Repeater Transmit (you listen): 438.425 MHz
- Repeater Receive (you transmit): 433.425 MHz
- CTCSS Tone (FM analogue): 156.7 Hz
FM analogue, DMR static talk group TG525 TS1, DSTAR 9V1RS__B, C4FM YSF-Network, one mode at a time. Please check if a signal is present before you transmit. The active mode can also be checked on the dashboard.
Our VHF repeater, 9V1RS, is located at Harish’s place, 9V1HP. QTH locator OJ11vh. 9V1RSE is hosted by Arnold, 9V1CD, OJ11xi. The UHF repeater, 9V1RMP, is located at Victor’s place, 9V1BH, OJ11wh.
Sunday VHF Net Call
Join our Net call every Sunday at 4 PM (08:00 Z) on the SARTS VHF repeater 9V1RS followed by a second net call on our UHF repeater 9V1RMP at 5 PM (09:00 Z).
New to Ham Radio?
The Lion City Award
Hams outside CQ Zone 28 must achieve five confirmed QSOs with 9V1 stations to be eligible for this award. For hams within CQ Zone 28, the requirement is ten confirmed QSOs.
Applications for the Lion City Award should be sent to SARTS, attention to The Awards Manager.
Robinson Road P.O. Box 2728
For other issues you might get in contact with SARTS through this web form.